quarta-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2022

New recommends for travel in Europe

 


So, everyone know that so hard you travel inside Europe because pandemic COVID-19. The principle
reason is you don't know what rule is valid for one country. For example in French has rules that them totally different the rules from Germany. It's crazy , right ?

Of course, you go the Portugal to French and you don't know the test is 72 or 24 hours before, since the rules change many times. It's very difficult you're following that . But great news the European Council have planing that someone in possession of a valid digital certificate COVID-19 should not be subject to additional restrictions to free movement, such test and quarantining.

It's amazing new for people take your vaccine, however the people don't believe in science is bad news. I love that, because it's the sign that pandemic is near over or the restrictions finish for me that amazing thing. I want traveling more this year more than laster.

But the planning for now to be just a plan, but it has future that the countries agree with that.


It's résumé from news, click here     


See you soon, guys!

Take care, please 😜

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

5 books that Bill Gates recommend for you

  I love reading books. But I tried to read different subjects and my taste. So I always search the people recommendations thus I'll inc...