quarta-feira, 19 de janeiro de 2022

AI in everywhere

  Hi everyone!



Today, I'll talk about Artificial Intelligence the acronymic famous IA. Every to dream one day we can to live with robots and other way IA, but anyone image the resources for doing and make intelligence machine. Because for we did IA, we needed the power computer and many data. Nowadays you can to translate the text your phone this moment you used IA, but you need internet for this.

The researchers in knowledge field IA, specifically Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning (DL), develop new methods about use IA on devices for text translation, image classification and other IA's tasks without needed IA. Whether today is possible run inside the smartwatch has IA's model for manager your health, because this device has computer power more than 30 years ago.

So, the solution for apply IA in little devices without internet is tiny machine learning, TinyML, recently IBM and MIT together shown possibilities for the world. How we can run one kind algorithm from computer vision in devices. The model called MCUNet2. 

With  this model you can run in microcontrollers that them is cheap and in the future we'll take everywhere. When this moment is come, we 'll live the truly IA era. I tried resume news that I read on Wednesday 01/19/2022.


I hope to improve my english.


See you soon, guys!  

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

5 books that Bill Gates recommend for you

  I love reading books. But I tried to read different subjects and my taste. So I always search the people recommendations thus I'll inc...